Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign: For Straighter Teeth and a Beautiful Smile
Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment options is as an alternative to regular braces. Teeth can often end up in the wrong positions for many reasons. This can cause crowding and gaps in your mouth, or teeth can be angled and leaning, or they can be too short or too long. The good news is that by using Invisalign aligner technology, we can move teeth in amazing ways to create beautiful smiles. Straightening your teeth with “invisible braces” is now an affordable and less time consuming option than traditional metal braces. As a bonus, straightening your teeth also leads to better health!? ??
Not Just Cosmetics: Straight Teeth = Healthier
Most people want ?straighter? teeth because straighter teeth look better. Doesn?t everyone want a beautiful smile? However, getting straighter teeth is not just about beauty and looking better.
Three reasons straighter teeth are healthier teeth:
- Teeth that are crowded or angled irregularly easily catch food and trap plaque leading more quickly to tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Teeth in the wrong positions hit against each other in an unbalanced way and lead to premature tooth wear, cracks and broken teeth.
- Teeth often get too long or too short because of an imbalanced bite. This means that means that fixing the tooth length involves fixing bite problems, which will also prevent future jaw and tooth complications.
Check Out These Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment by Dr. Bec
traightening Invisalign Treatment vs.? Regular Braces
More and more patients and doctors are opting for Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment?versus regular braces. Invisalign is the perfect option for people who can?t or don?t want to spend a year or more of their life dealing with brackets and wires.
Here?s a quick comparison of Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment and and Regular Braces to help you figure out what?s right for you:
- Clear plastic aligners that you wear constantly except when you eat.
- Less noticeable than traditional braces
- Much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Able to correct many different types of orthodontic problems.
- Fast and easy
- Typically costs less than traditional braces.
- Make teeth easier to clean
- Don?t cause orthodontic tooth spots
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Less comfortable than clear aligners
- Cause mouth sores and ulcers
- More expensive than Invisalign
- Require more maintenance and more appointments.
- Able to treat extremely complicated orthodontic problems